As a Lead Designer at Websilk, I work with a diverse team to craft experiences that matter to people: The customers, employees, donors, researchers.
By synthesising user goals and business vision, I translate insights into layout and interaction; designing for an effortless interface that is quietly delightful.
As a UI designer I’m passionate about crafting simple and intuitive experiences for users on desktop and mobile devices. I love the challenge of simplifying interfaces to create UI and workflow that are stress-free and easy to use, without sacrificing the amount of information or visual engagement.
- Collaborating with agile team to implement solutions for responsive web applications.
- Refining UI ideas to bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex application requirements.
- Focusing on user taskflows to design function and interface that support user needs.
- Creating Axure wireframes and prototypes; to conceptualise and communicate interaction, workflows, layout and visual design.
- Discovering the “why” behind design challenges, and providing viable solutions.